Where can I get a customs stamp? - Car /

If you leave the EU by car, you can get a customs stamp at a European Customs office on the EU border (the last EU country before crossing the border). You can also get an import stamp at the non-EU Customs office over the border. Be aware that non-EU Customs might ask you to pay import duties.

✅ Take a look at our map to find Customs offices along the EU border

✅ Check our country guides to see the rules for Customs in different EU countries.

Overall, most EU Customs departments want to see your: