Where can I get a customs stamp if I am leaving the EU by train? / If you leave the EU by train, you should be able to get a customs stamp at a customs office at the train station when you cross the EU border. Either at the last station before crossing the EU border, or at the first station after crossing the EY border. Please be aware that not all train stations have a customs office. If you do not know whether the train station has a customs office, contact the train station customer service well in advance to ask this.