I forgot my password. What now? /
If you are unable to access your account, you can reset your password. You can do so in the following manner:
- Go to the login page via the website or app
- Click the white/grey button (towards the bottom of the login page) 'Click here to reset your password'
- Fill in the email address you used to create an account
- Click the button 'Send password reset code'
- You will now be directed to a page where you can enter your 'Reset code'. IMPORTANT: Please leave this page open.
- Open your email inbox, and find our email which contains your reset code.
- Copy the reset code, and past it in the field 'Reset code (sent by email)' on the page from the steps before.
- Enter a password of your choice in the fields 'Password' and 'Repeat password'
- Click the button 'Reset password'
You should now be able to log in using your email address and your new password when logging in to our website or via the app.