Why do you need a copy of my passport and/or visa? /

The tax administration obliges us to store a copy of your passport. Without the copy of your passport we are not allowed to process your claim. After we have received and checked the copy of your passport we are allowed to continue processing your claim.

You can read about how to safely share a copy of your passport and how we protect your identity here.

Please note; if you have a EU passport, you are also required to provide a copy of your visa for the non-EU country you are living in. If you don't have a visa you can upload another document issued by a non-EU government proving your long-stay residence; residence permits, work permits, ID cards etc are accepted instead of visas.