Why do I need to send my original receipts by post? /
Don't worry! In most cases you don't need to send your receipts by post. There are some exceptions. You might need to post your receipt if:
- Your receipt has a purchase amount of €1000,- or higher
- You have a receipt with a tax free from/cheque from a different refund company (Global Blue, Easy Tax Free, etc.). Did you receive a stamp on the tax-free form and the receipt has been left empty? Then you need to send in both documents.
- The store does not want to work digitally
- The tax administration wants the store to receive all originals (for example Germany and German stores)
- Vatfree.com is required to perform a random check (to prevent double entries and fraud)
Your receipt status will show wether you need to send a receipt by post.
Our address for postal mail can be found here.