Where can I get a customs stamp if I am leaving the EU per ship? / If you leave the EU per ship, you should be able to get a customs stamp at a customs office at the harbour. Please be aware that not all harbours have a customs office. If you do not know whether the harbour has a customs office, contact the harbour customer service to ask this.