What is a commercial invoice and where can I get one? /

To submit a claim for items exported by post (DHL, FedEx, PostNL etc) you don't need a stamp from customs. Instead you'll need to provide three (3) documents. The 'commercial invoice' is one (1) of them.


Information about other required documents can be found here.