What if I was not able to get a stamp? /

Please note that without a stamp from customs, we can't process your claim. No stamp = No refund.

If you were not able to get a stamp when leaving the EU, you can still get a stamp in your non-EU country of arrival. You can choose the following options:

  1. Declare your goods
    At you non-EU airport of arrival you can 'declare your goods'. Ask for a stamp to prove your items have been imported into a country outside the EU. These offices are located between the bagage claim belts and the exit.

  2. Go to an embassy
    You can go to the embassy of the EU country you departed from or the embassy of the country where you bought your goods. Bring the following with you:

    • tax-free form
    • purchase receipt
    • purchased items
    • flight itinerary showing when you exited the EU
    • passport
    • if you have an EU passport; another non-EU official government document proving you life outside the EU (visa, work-permit, residence-permit, etc)